Wednesday, August 19, 2020

 With great repentance he prayed: “O Rahman Raheem! I had been disobeying you since 40 years! You gave me the opportunity for come back, but I hadn’t utilised the chances. Now I (sincerely) turn to You! Do accept me!” Even his prayer had not completed, rain started pouring heavily!


Musa (AS) was quite astonished! Being astound he said to Allah: “O Lord! Not a single person had gone out of this gathering. What is the reason for rainfall then?”

Allah reply was: “O Musa! It is for that person now I descended the rain, for whom I stopped it.”


 


Musa (AS) asked Allah: “O Allah! Do expose that person to me!”  Reply from Allah came: “I did not humiliate him at the time he disobeyed me; why would I now humiliate him – when he had come under My Shelter?”


Livequranforkids

We are providing the educational service of Learn Quran Online

female quran teacher,quran for kids, quran reading, 

quran memorization for kids, quran translation,online quran,  

quran for kids in USA, quran online and Online quran academy.



No comments:

Post a Comment