Wednesday, August 26, 2020

 IBLIS’S (SATAN-SHAITAN) VOW TO MISLEAD 

Allah Almighty recounts Iblis’s disobedience in another surah: (Remember) when your Lord said to the angels: “Truly I am going to create man from clay. So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him.” So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them: except Iblis, he was proud and was one of the disbelievers.


 


(Allah) said: “0 Iblis! What prevents you from prostrating yourself to one whom I have created with Both My Hands. Are you too proud (to fall prostrate to Adam) or are you one of the high exalted?” (Iblis) said, “I am better than he, You created me from fire, and You created him from clay.”


 


(Allah) said: “Then get you from here, for verily, you are outcast. And verily!, My Curse is on you till the Day of Recompense.” (Iblis) said: ‘My Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are resurrected.” Allah said: “Verily! You are of those allowed respite – till the Day of the time appointed.” Iblis said: “By Your Might, then I will surely mislead them all, – except Your chosen slaves amongst them (faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism).”


Livequranforkids

We are providing the educational service of Learn Quran Online

female quran teacher,quran for kids, quran reading, 

quran memorization for kids, quran translation,online quran,  

quran for kids in USA, quran online and Online quran academy.


No comments:

Post a Comment