Wednesday, August 19, 2020

 STORY OF JESUS (ISA) IN QURAN. SOURCE: STORIES OF  THE PROPHETS BY IBN KATHIR

MARY (MARIAM) RECEIVES NEWS OF JESUS (ISA)

While Mary was praying in her temple, an angel in the form of a man appeared before her. Filled with terror, she tried to flee, praying:


“Verily! I seek refuge with the Most Beneficent (Allah) from you, if you do fear Allah.” The angel said: “I am only a Messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son.” She said: “How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?” He said: “So (it will be), your Lord said: “That is easy for me (Allah): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allah), and it is a matter (already) decreed, (by Allah).’” (Ch 19:18-21 Quran)


 


THE MIRACLES OF JESUS (ISA)

 


Allah the Almighty said:


“Remember when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): “O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My Favor to you and to your mother when I supported you with Ruh-ul-Qudus (Gabriel) so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Torah and the Gospel; and when you made out of the clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) since you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbeliveers among them said: ‘This is nothing but evident magic.’” And when I (Allah) put in their hearts of the disciples (of Jesus) to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: “We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims.” (Ch 5:110-111 Quran).


Livequranforkids

We are providing the educational service of Learn Quran Online

female quran teacher,quran for kids, quran reading, 

quran memorization for kids, quran translation,online quran,  

quran for kids in USA, quran online and Online quran academy.



No comments:

Post a Comment