Tuesday, October 13, 2020

 143. “Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him))?” (Ash-Sharh (The Opening Forth): 1).

 

144. “And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam, and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus Allah puts the wrath on those who believe not”. (Surah Al-An’âm (The Cattle): 125). 

 

145. “Is he whose breast Allah has opened to Islam, so that he is in light from His Lord (as he who is non-Muslim)? So, woe to those whose hearts are hardened against remembrance of Allah! They are in plain error!” (Surah Az-Zumar (The Groups): 22).

 

146. (Moosa (Moses)) said: “O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness). (Surah Tâ-Hâ: 25).

 

147. “And my breast straitens, and my tongue expresses not well. So send for Haroon (Aaron) (to come along with me). (Surah Ash-Shu’arâ (The Poets): 13).

 



No comments:

Post a Comment