Thursday, October 29, 2020

 

Ibraaheem (Abraham), may Allah exalt his mention:


Ibraaheem, may Allah exalt his mention, who was the intimate friend of Allah The Exalted, said in the verse (which means): {And who I aspire that He will forgive me my sin on the Day of Recompense.} [Quran 26:82]


Moosa (Moses), may Allah exalt his mention:


Moosa, may Allah exalt his mention, says in the verse (which means): {He said, “My Lord, indeed I have wronged myself, so forgive me,” and He forgave him. Indeed, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.} [Quran 28:16] He, may Allah exalt his mention, also says (what means): {[Moosa] said, "My Lord, forgive me and my brother and admit us into Your mercy, for You are the Most Merciful of the merciful.} [Quran 7:151]


Muhammad, sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam:


The Companions of the Prophet, sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, narrated that the Prophet, sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, used to seek the forgiveness of Allah The Almighty at least one hundred times in each gathering, saying: "O Lord, forgive my sins and grant me (accept my) repentance; for You are the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful." In another version: "… You are the Forgiving, the Merciful." [Abu Daawood] The Prophet, sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: "By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah The Exalted and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day." [Al-Bukhari]


Furthermore, Allah The Almighty urges the Prophet, sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, to seek His forgiveness. He, the Exalted, Says (what means): {… ask forgiveness for your sin and for the believing men and believing women…} [Quran 47:19]


Yoonus (Jonah), may Allah exalt his mention:


Prophet Yoonus, may Allah exalt his mention, called out in the darkness of the whale’s belly (what means): {There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers.} [Quran 21:87]






 Live Quran Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment