Tuesday, October 13, 2020

 It was narrated from Mu’aadh ibn Jabal that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) took his hand and said: “O Mu’aadh, by Allah I love you, by Allah I love you.” Then he said, “I advise you, O Mu’aadh, do not fail following every prayer to say: O Allah help me to remember You, thank You and worship You properly.”  Narrated by Abu Dawood and al-Nasaa’i . 


 


Gratitude for blessings is a cause of them being increased, as Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):


“And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: ‘If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My blessings); but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily, My punishment is indeed severe’” [14:7] 


 


May Allah SWT make as amongst His grateful servants.



No comments:

Post a Comment