Thursday, October 29, 2020

 

The Prophets, may Allah exalt their mention, and the virtuous and righteous people were the quickest of all to comply with the call of Allah The Almighty.


Our father Adam (Adam) and our mother Hawwaa’ (Eve), may Allah exalt their mention:


They responded to the call of Allah The Almighty immediately after they disobeyed Him when Shaytaan (Satan) caused them to slip and drove them to commit a sin. They hastened to show remorse and to repent. Allah The Almighty Says (what means):{They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers.} [Quran 7:23]


Nooh (Noah), may Allah exalt his mention:


When he, may Allah exalt his mention, felt sympathy for his disbelieving son, he said (what means): {…"My Lord, indeed my son is of my family; and indeed, Your promise is true; and You Are the most just of judges!} [Quran 11:45] Then Allah The Almighty Said to him (what means): {…"O Nooh, indeed he is not of your family; indeed, he is [one whose] work was other than righteous, so ask Me not for that about which you have no knowledge. Indeed, I advise you, lest you be among the ignorant.} [Quran 11:46]


Then, Nooh, may Allah exalt his mention, asked for the forgiveness of Allah The Almighty, repenting of what he said. Allah The Almighty Says (what means): {… "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from asking that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have mercy upon me, I will be among the losers.} [Quran 11:47]

Besides, after Allah The Exalted had punished the disbelieving people of Nooh, may Allah exalt his mention, with drowning and saved the believing people with Nooh, may Allah exalt his mention, he said(which means): {My Lord, forgive me and my parents and whoever enters my house a believer and the believing men and believing women. And do not increase the wrongdoers except in destruction.} [Quran 71:28]






 Live Quran Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment